Click the link to see one such device in action by a lute player. (For
   comparison, note the size of the sheet music on the violinist's stand,
   which she cut and taped to avoid page turns.)

   [1]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bp3I-xAExOI

   This particular device is called an Airturn. It's probably the same
   kind Landschoot was using. The older version had a blinking light on
   the side facing the audience. This has been changed in the newer
   version seen in the video.
   Chris
   [2]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

   On Thursday, March 16, 2017, 1:19 PM, John Mardinly