I've heard it frequently in Anglican services.

Chris Barker

-----Original Message-----
From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Markus Lutz
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 7:25 PM
To: Lute List <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Dowland's 100th Psalm

Probably this is the Psalm setting, that was published in "The whole book of
Psalmes" by Thomas Ravenscroft.

It should be online on imslp.org (p. 172, 194 in the pdf).
Here it is set in F Major.

The melody is a familiar tune, that is still sung in German Protestant
services.

Best regards
Markus

Am 22.04.2017 um 21:45 schrieb Leonard Williams:
>       A few years ago I was surprised to find in my mother's old
> Presbyterian hymnal a setting of Psalm 100 (aka Doxolgy, Old
> Hundredth) attributed to John Dowland.  After having lost my copy of
> it I finally found it online at
>
> https://tinyurl.com/mx7xpkl
>

> I've been trying my hand at intabulation, but the key of G yields a
> monster, and in F it's better but difficult.  I'm trying not to lose
> moving voices. Lead is in the tenor. Anybody have a tab of this setting?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Leonard Williams

Markus Lutz
Schulstraße 11