I suppose this one falls in the plain nonsence cathegory?
   Rainer wrote:
   Good point.
   Whenever anything that has to do with physics or (shudder) mathematics
   appears in a movie it is normally plain nonsense.
   Of course, this doesn't matter for non-mathematicians (or physicists).
   Rainer
   OF course, I am a mathematician :)
   On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:27 PM, Rainer <[1]rads.bera_g...@t-online.de>