Joost Verburg wrote:
> Then I think Jürgen is the only one who is able to upload the packages
> and Windows installers to ftp.lyx.org. I don't have access there.

I don't seem to have write access to ftp://ftp.lyx.org either (as José), so I
uploaded the windows installer now to
ftp://ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/lyx/bin

Also, I've created and uploaded a patch (patch-1.4.5.1), since José forgot
this.

Anybody who wants to upload a binary, please put it in incoming/ and inform
me -- I will move it to the same location.

I think we should wait with the announcement until everything is at
ftp://ftp.lyx.org. I'll try to reach Lars. If I fail, we will have to wait
until Jean-Marc returns on Monday.

What do you think?

Jürgen