On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 06:43:08PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:

> Can't yet Apply the Converters because I didn't have time to make Converter a
> "real" class. Ie, it's still static. Perhaps you'd do this, Dekel, as you
> know the code best. (Everything in FormPreferences should be ready; all you'd
> need to do is uncomment the code in applyConverters().)

OK

> A question for Dekel: what is the Flags field for in the Converters tab? I
> put it in because you asked me to, but have no idea how to use it. Again,
> perhaps you'd do this. Note the associated comment in feedbackConverters()!

The Flags field is a list of flags which controls the behavior of the
converter. See lib/lyxrc.example for explanation of the flags.
Note that the Flags field in the converters tab should actually be replaced
by several buttons, one for each flag (e.g. a push button for the latex flag,
a text input button for the resultdir flag etc.), but since I keep changing
these flags, it wouldn't be a good idea to do it now...