On 2010-11-22, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> > On 21/11/2010 5:20 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> >>
> >>    That it is not included in MiKTeX, also not via the fragments or
> >>    fixltx2e package. Therefore all LyX on Windows would be forced to
> >>    install the file manually which is not acceptable.
> >
> > How about using
> >
> > \usepackage{fixltx2e}
> >
> > for providing \textsubscript? This one is shipped with miktex.

> As I said (you even cited this) fixltx2e is not available for MiKTeX,
> at last not under MiKTeX 2.9.

This would be very strange:

   The package is distributed as part of LaTeX; the extracted package is
   also available on the archive (location linked here).

   -- http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/fixltx2e.html

I suppose it is not mentioned as extra download/extension because it
is already part of every latex base install.

Günter