Hello,

maybe it should be a space if it is space. Space is a character just as
any other character. Imagine if LyX would not show the characte "a"
after tex command. The space is AFTER the tex command and not WITHIN the
tex command.

This space bug, actually breaks the philosophy os WYSIWYM.

I make space after tex command if I need it. And I don't get that what I
see and what I mean.

Jean Louis