Le 26/05/2016 15:12, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 25.05.2016 um 00:37 schrieb Richard Heck:

We have lots of warnings like this. They are usually fixed by doing the
conversion explicitly, so probably nothing really needs to be done for
the release.

This is suspicious to me because usually MSVC has good reasons for
issuing a dataloss warning. Moreover I only get this single warning when
compiling the LyX 2.2 tarball (except of third-party code).

Thus I would like to have this fixed if not for 2.2.0 then asap for 2.2.1.

thanks and regards
Uwe

Thank you for your message. I do not know why you sent it to me.

Guillaume