On 06/20/2016 11:03 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 20/06/2016 17:34, Richard Heck a écrit :

At the moment, it is possible to effect a layout change inside almost
all of our character styles. So far as I can see, this is almost always
a bug. One does not want, e.g., to be able to switch to an enumeration
inside the Code character style. So I propose the following simple patch:

I would agree with this change, which should be properly documented.

PS Do you think this is all right for stable, even though it is a change of
behavior? We won't do anything with layout2layout....

Richard