Le 09/06/2016 à 04:03, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 06/08/2016 03:57 PM, Georg Baum wrote:
Guillaume Munch wrote:

Le 07/06/2016 00:00, Richard Heck a écrit :
Our use of git would make it very easy for us to have a branch in which
new features not requiring format changes could also be put.

This solution would be fine by me too, if people agree to have three
branches.
As long as I am allowed to ignore the third branch completely I am fine with
that.

Anyone can of course have as many branches as they like. It's fine with
me to have such a branch in the main git repo.

Richard

I now have a proof-of-concept branch based on master that reads and
writes the stable format, including a detailed documentation of the
merge process, and a test script to ensure that it writes stable files
as it reads them. So far, it works and it is very simple. Moreover it
already allowed me to catch a bug (0090af19). Can you confirm that I am
welcome to push it?

Guillaume