Am Dienstag, den 06.09.2016, 21:10 -0600 schrieb Joel Kulesza:
> To the argument that there are no extra clicks, I disagree.  If I
> open Insert -> Citation and never use Formatting, but always use
> Search, I need to click and expand search before I can proceed for
> each session.  Yes, it is just one extra click.  But it is one I
> don't like to have to make.

It is not an extra click. Previously, you had to click in the search
field in order to search (= 1 click). Now you have to click on the
"Search" header. This sets the cursor into the search field (i.e.,
still 1 click). No extra click.

Same with keyboard: Alt+S still immediately lets you search.

Jürgen