On 08.12.16 15:41, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Le 08/12/2016 à 15:23, mn a écrit :
>> That means: default document language is, say, English and then Hebrew
>> is added in afterwards.
>> Apart from the slight annoyance mentioned above it becomes very hard to
>> actually type something with nikuds, since the
>> "foreign-language-underline" (sorry, I do not know how it is called
>> officially or in the sources) gets in the way.
>
> You cn disable this underline in preferences (look in Language Settings).

Yes. But this means I loose the ability to immediately see whether or
not this part was correctly assigned to a given language.
I think there might be a better solution than to disable _a_ marking
completely. A grey bar in the background?

As I said:
>> OS-wide display-zoom is soon too blurry to be practical.

That would mean that Ctrl-Mousewheel behavior you mentioned, on Mac.

But Cmd +/- in LyX is what I was looking for.
Thx.

Mike