Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017 um 20:01:28, schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>
> Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017 um 19:28:41, schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller
> <sp...@lyx.org>
> > Am Dienstag, den 14.02.2017, 18:46 +0100 schrieb Kornel Benko:
> > > Sure:
> > >
> > > The following tests FAILED:
> >
> > Thanks. Actually, I thought you could post the error messages.
> >
> > Jürgen
>
> Will do. But the resulting file will be huge.
>
> In progress now...
>
>       Kornel

There are 196 messages like
        Missing character: There is no  in font FontAwesome/OT!
or (in export/doc/ar/Intro_pdf4_systemF)
        Missing character: There is no   in font
Scheherazade/OT:script=arab;language=DFLT;mapping=tex-text;!

Apart from this there are still 72 messages with
        ! LaTeX Error: Command \textquotedbl unavailable in encoding TU.
in
        export/examples/modernCV_dvi3_texF
        export/examples/es/modernCV_pdf4_texF
        export/examples/es/modernCV_pdf5_texF

That's for now. The whole log file is 17MB big, mostly 'uninteresting' latex
info.

        Kornel