Am Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2017 um 01:05:21, schrieb Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de>
> El 10.05.2017 a las 08:21, Kornel Benko escribió:
>
> >> in my build script I have now
> >>
> >> set LYX_BUILD=D:\LyXGit\Master\compile-2015
> >> cmake %LYX_SOURCE% -G"Visual Studio 14 2015" -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="test"
> >> -DLYX_USE_QT=QT5 ...
> >>
> >> with this I get now in the CMakeCache.txt
> >>
> >> //Used Qt version
> >> CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:PATH=D:/LyXGit/Master/compile-2015/test
> >>
> >> instead of
> >>
> >> //Used Qt version
> >> CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:PATH=test
> >>
> >> So the bug is that CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH always starts with LYX_BUILD. But I
> >> need an empty value.
> >
> > Cmake specifies the variable by default to be empty.
>
> This is not the case. As I wrote, it is by default not empty but the
> content of LYX_BUILD. It is only empty if I don't specify
> CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH. But then I get of course the error that
> CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH must be specified.
>
> > What you probably want to set is CMAKE_SYSTEM_PREFIX_PATH (Path where the
> > program qmake.exe (from QT5) will be found)
>
> This does not work because then CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH is not set and  get an
> error about this:
> "Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Core" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH"
> So I must be able to set CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH in a batch file but cannot
> because of the described bug.

OK. I suppose, that it may be equivalent to linux.
I have to set the environment PATH, so that qmake.exe from my QT is found.
The call to qmake gives cmake all the information needed for configuration.

For instance
        # qmake -query
gives following output here:
        QT_SYSROOT:
        QT_INSTALL_PREFIX:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot
        QT_INSTALL_ARCHDATA:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot
        QT_INSTALL_DATA:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot
        QT_INSTALL_DOCS:/usr/Docs/Qt-5.7
        QT_INSTALL_HEADERS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/include
        QT_INSTALL_LIBS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/lib
        QT_INSTALL_LIBEXECS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/libexec
        QT_INSTALL_BINS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/bin
        QT_INSTALL_TESTS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/tests
        QT_INSTALL_PLUGINS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/plugins
        QT_INSTALL_IMPORTS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/imports
        QT_INSTALL_QML:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/qml
        QT_INSTALL_TRANSLATIONS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/translations
        QT_INSTALL_CONFIGURATION:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot
        QT_INSTALL_EXAMPLES:/usr/Examples/Qt-5.7
        QT_INSTALL_DEMOS:/usr/Examples/Qt-5.7
        QT_HOST_PREFIX:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot
        QT_HOST_DATA:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot
        QT_HOST_BINS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/bin
        QT_HOST_LIBS:/usr/BUILD/BuildQtRoot/lib
        QMAKE_SPEC:linux-g++
        QMAKE_XSPEC:linux-g++
        QMAKE_VERSION:3.0
        QT_VERSION:5.7.0

> Have you also had the time to look for the console issue?

This variable (LYX_CONSOLE) is only valid with MSVC. So anything I do would be
forcing you to test.
And you may have no time, at least it feels like that, considering how fast I
get responses.

> thanks and regards
> Uwe

        Kornel