On 05/26/2017 12:40 PM, Richard Heck wrote:
> I am seeing the following bug: If I put, e.g., "pp.\ 22" into the text after
> field in the citation dialog, I sometimes get as output: pp.\textbackslash{}
> 22. This does not seem to happen with every
> citation, and I cannot figure out what is causing it to happen with the ones
> it does. This does not happen in 2.2.x.

OK, I have found the cause of the odd behavior. Some of the citations
seem to have the "literal" flag set, and some do not. It seems to be the
new citations, added recently, that don't have it set, which makes
sense, in a way, since the old ones are converted to "literal true" by
lyx2lyx.

So, question: Shouldn't there be some way to set "literal true" as
default? Or shouldn't this setting be remembered? It's annoying to have
to set it every time.

Richard