Am 01.10.2017 um 21:17 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>:

> Le 30/09/17 à 18:33, Stephan Witt a écrit :
>> No, that’s not the problem. It looks like a problem with the „backing store“.
>
> I just read about the backing store, but I have problems deciding how to deal
> with it. The Qt4 doc mentions it, but only Qt5 has means to interact with it
> (and a QBackingStore class). Does this means that Qt5 handling should be
> different from Qt4 one?

Sorry, I don’t know what I’ve talked about. It was a wild guess.
I know with X11 there is an option to have the backing store
at X-Server-side to reduce the network traffic. But I don’t
know if and how it is used by Qt and if there are pitfalls or
bugs on Mac with it.

> Can you still compile with qt4? If yes, is the bug present there too?

Yes, I’ve built it with Qt4 now and no, the bug isn’t present there.

Stephan