Le 03/10/17 à 21:00, Stephan Witt a écrit :
Yes, I’ve built it with Qt4 now and no, the bug isn’t present there.

I have to correct myself. It is there with Qt4 too, but it’s more
difficult to trigger it. Simple cursor down was ok. Running pdflatex
triggers it on Qt4 too. The work area is grey and cursor movements
force the repaint of small areas. After resize the work area is
correctly displayed again.

It’s „better“ with Qt4 but not good.

So there are some situations where LyX tries to make a minimal redraw because ut thinks that the screen is still correct, although Qt actually wiped it out. We have to find a way to detect these cases.