On 07/04/2018 15:42, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 04/07/2018 04:31 AM, racoon wrote:
On 07.04.2018 00:47, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 04/06/2018 04:03 AM, racoon wrote:
Hi,

I am getting the message "The file ... changed on disk." even though I
just saved the file a minute ago or so and it isn't opened anywhere
else. My hunch is that it relates to the syncing with Spider Oak. Did
anyone experience a similar problem or know what's going on?

That seems likely. Did the timestamp change?

I don't know how to figure that out. Wouldn't it be strange if syncing
changes the timestamp?

Not necessarily. It very much depends upon how Spider Oak is working.

If it is not totally strange for a syncing app to work that way, does that mean LyX's check for file changes is problematic?

Daniel