Am Dienstag, dem 02.04.2024 um 11:00 -0400 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
> I don't understand the patch, so I am guessing my comment is not
> correct, but in the 1% chance: when you removed the FIXME comment I
> expected the "50" to no longer be hardcoded.

The FIXME was not on the "50" but on the "wild guess". The problem was
that we didn't really know how long the menu is going to be as we
didn't account for hidden and dynamic menu entries. Hence "50 is a wild
guess". This is no longer the case. We have an exact number. Whether
this remains to be 50 or something else remains to be seen.

--
Jürgen