Am Mittwoch, dem 03.04.2024 um 09:32 +0200 schrieb Stephan Witt:
> Here I get the following warnings:
>
> frontends/qt/Menus.cpp (781): Menu warning: menu entries "Move
> Paragraph Up|h" and "Einfügen (vorherige Auswahl)|h" share the same
> shortcut.
> frontends/qt/Menus.cpp (781): Menu warning: menu entries "Plain
> Single Quotation Mark|S" and "Satzendepunkt|S" share the same
> shortcut.
> frontends/qt/Menus.cpp (781): Menu warning: menu entries "Move
> Paragraph Up|h" and "Einfügen (vorherige Auswahl)|h" share the same
> shortcut.
> frontends/qt/Menus.cpp (781): Menu warning: menu entries "Plain
> Single Quotation Mark|S" and "Satzendepunkt|S" share the same
> shortcut.
>
> I’d guess, the real problem is the missing translation.

Yes, thanks. I think I resolved all of them, but you need to create
de.gmo to see this.

In English, there is one missing which I cannot resolve, but it's
rarely occurring (Insert See Also Reference and Open Inset if you click
on a subindex button).

Since there are so many combinations I wouldn't be surprised to see
more. On the other hand these conflicts are not a catastrophe: you just
need one extra press when the cursor toggles between the choices.

--
Jürgen