On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 05:38:52PM +0200, Michael Schmitt wrote:

> I would greatly appreciate if a stable new LyX version is out soon. I
> assume that you consider the list of "things to be done" not as the list
> of outstanding bugs (which is slightly longer :-)). So I dare to add two
> more items to the list:
>
>   Tables:

And floats/footnotes

>      - Support for spellchecker

And search/replace.

>      - Support for global font changes (e.g. set the
>        font size to "small" for all cells)

More problems:

* Changing the language of the document doesn't change the language of
text in table/floats etc.

* The up/down/pageup/pagedown keys behave badly with table/floats:
 - If the cursor is just above a float and the down key is pressed, the cursor
   doesn't move into the float.
 - Pressing pagedown in a table doesn't do anything.
 - Pressing pagedown in a float at least do something but not something
   useful :(
 - Pressing pagedown when the cursor is above a long table/float (several
   screens long) doesn't work correctly.