On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 06:32:08PM +1000, Allan Rae wrote:
> I'm still unsure what that gets us.  You know what the math parser
> does.  I don't -- other than to guess it creates math insets which
> Bullets are not (they aren't even insets).

It basically creates a MathArray, i.e. a some container. Whether you put
this into some inset or not is your choice.

If you happen to have a Painter object around, you could simply draw the
MathArray and throw it away.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)