Georg Baum a écrit :
Leuven, E. wrote:

what is wrong with a simple dialog + an add... push button that pops up a
filedialog?

who cares if you need to traverse a couple of directories to find the bib
file?

That is not the main problem IMHO. The main problem is that LyX is currently
smart enough to find all .bib files that are available somewhere in the
texmf tree. I certainly don't want to enter the full path to a .bib file
that I put in my texmf tree in order to be accessible without path. Please
consider this when making changes to the bibtex dialog.

An idea:

Why not provide this list just below the delete button (or above a lowered Add button), there is enough place and you will have the best of both world.

Abdel.