Am 06.02.2013 00:13, schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

Many thanks. I had now a look but you haven't turned on changetracking in
Tutorial and Intro. Could
you please send me these files again but with changetracking enabled?

I did this now the the Intro manual. I noted that you changed a lot if tiny things, like putting dots into quotations. Is this really necessary? I mean this doesn't improve the documentation because such changes do not contain information or clarify things. Moreover the English manuals have to be read by all users who speak a language for which we don't provide manuals (all languages except of Japanese, French, Spanish and German). Therefore we should keep the manuals as simple as possible. For the Intro manual it is in my opinion important to keep it simple. So changes from "-" to "---" are technically correct but confusing for newbies. If you insists of having the correct character here, we can use the long dash character directly instead of "---".

Annotations:
- why have you changed the image size of the buttons? The appear now so small that one cannot read their label. I therefore reset this change. - you added a footnote how to pronounce "TeX". I don't think that this important to know for a newbie. I therefore did not accept it. - you changed the layout of the table. I understand that the table formatting was not optimal, but was once chosen because this is what you get when inserting a table from the toolbar. However, we can change it, but it looks in my eyes ugy with non-centered alignment and without any lines. As compromise I used the old layout but changed the border style to formal.

I committed your other changes:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/65be4017faf2fc1b3858f7020e3d591a82b178e2/lyxgit

many thanks for your corrections and best regards
Uwe