Hi John,

another issue with Tutorial.lyx:

- you changed in sec. "3.6 Bibliographies" "Select “lxtutorial”" to "Select “key-1”". But this is incorrect. In this section we told the user he should use "lyxtutorial" as label.

- You also wrote "The Text before and Text after fields in the Citation dialog, which are currently greyed out..." But only the Text before field is greyed out. The after field works and that is the reason why this is mentioned in the Tutorial. For all further citation things we already refer to the UserGuide.

I have now committed your changes except of the ones I mentioned.

best regards
Uwe