Le 10/03/2016 10:14, Helge Hafting a écrit :
Norwegian translations nb.po for lyx 2.2.0

The diff was bigger than the po-file, so I didn't bother with the diff.

compressed file (121K):
http://www.aitel.hist.no/~helgehaf/lyx/nb.po.bz2

uncompressed (690K):
http://www.aitel.hist.no/~helgehaf/lyx/nb.po

This brings the untranslated down to 69 obscure strings, and no pocheck
warnings.

To my surprise, some strings were no longer translatable:
* The names of document classes, such as "Article (Standard class)" Deliberate choice perhaps?
Due to new untranslated strings after string freeze, I recently reconstructed both lyx-2.2.0svn pot file and
all po files, here is what I get for nb.po :

$  msgfmt  --statistics po/nb.po
6125 translated messages, 542 fuzzy translations, 163 untranslated messages.

I did not check all that you found, but "Article (Standard class)" appears in the list of messages to be translated
and is translated ok as "Article (standardklasse)".

So I guess there is something very wrong in your files, I checked your nb.po
file:

$ msgfmt --statistics /tmp/nb.po
4682 translated messages, 34 fuzzy translations, 35 untranslated messages.

--
Jean-Pierre