El 22.04.2017 a las 10:27, mn escribió:

First of all, as shipped with 2.3 ar-shortcuts does not compile, because
it errors on:

Missing character: There is no ⇥ in font
Scheherazade/OT:script=latn;language=D

I cannot reproduce this. Attached is the PDF I get using XeTeX.
Maybe you are using an old version of the fonts? Could you please checkout the latest version 2.100:
http://software.sil.org/scheherazade/

> There might be mishandling of language definitions in 2.2.2.
> (If it is also in 2.3 I don't know. The version I have here segfaults
> too often with Arabic to get this far.)

Please report these things as bugs. We already have 2 bugs that we can only see on Windows:
- http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10636
- http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10448

If you open the Arabic Shortcuts.lyx file and try to assign the language
English to Latin characters, you get to see the underline associated
with that change – and simple text changes to LTR.

That LyX's Info inset cannot handle RTL languages is a known problem:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10463

regards Uwe