Hi!

   I'm using lyx 1.0.0, and have been usuing lyx since 0.12. Top job, guys!
Anyway, I have a couple of queries. I have a little Latex experience, and so
far, I've been using the report class. I now find myself in nedd to produce
some foils, and I haven't got a clue of what the layout out for that is. I
was wondering if anyone could supply a dummy (or not so dummy :D) lyx file
with an example. Something like
              FOIL_TITLE.
              BLAH
              BLAH
              BLAH
   Perhaps it's just me being stupid and not understanding the environment
quotations, but it would be *really* useful.

   The latex question is related to the use of the mathematical symbol one
customarily uses for real numbers or natural numbers. I know for certain
that this symbol is widely used in Germany and in Spain, but can't recall
seeing it in any Anglo-Saxon text :). Basically, they look like a funny R
and N, with some of the lines doubled. There's also another one for complex
numbers, C. Can anyone explain how to get to this symbol going?

   Thanks so much!
   Jose
--
Jose L Gomez Dans                       PhD student
                                        Radar & Communications Group