Marco> Dear LyX users, I am trying to have all the (figure and table)
Marco> floats of an article at the end of the text, max one per page,
Marco> in the final revision of the manuscript (as required by the
Marco> editor).

Marco> I have inserted the floats in the text, since it is convenient
Marco> to have them appear in the text during the writing and first
Marco> corrections of the article on paper.

That;s typically a problem for which you'd think a latex package
exist. Hmm... let's see the LaTeX catalogue... Yes! Here it is
ftp://ftp.loria.fr/pub/unix/tex/ctan/help/Catalogue/entries/endfloat.html

The package seems to be endfloat.sty.

JMarc