Dear Guillaume,

So I take it that Libertine works as both the serif and math font?

Reinstall everything such as texlive* and latex? Am I missing an obscure
package?

--
Respectfully,

Robert Susmilch
The "gobbledygook" in this email is due to this email having been "signed"
with PGP for security. Please see http://bit.ly/1MsqFhJ for more information.