I think that's a great idea. What advantage does "stix" give me? I see
on CTAN that it is math fonts, but do they "blend" with any other fonts,
such as heavier weight fonts, etc. Much as with Libertine the math
equations felt out of place since Libertine is a bit heavier weight,
hence my quest to get Libertine working as the math font.

Respectfully,

Robert Susmilch
The "gobbledygook" in this email is due to this email having been
"signed" with PGP for security. Please see http://bit.ly/1MsqFhJ for
more information.