To whom this may concern,

I want to insert a blackboard bold 1 in lyx (For the identity matrix)
(Unicode: 𝟙), but I can't seem to find anyway to do it. I tried changing
the encoding to the various unicode types in the document settings
(Document->Settings->Language-Encoding-Other), but all of the encoding
types produce errors. In LaTeX, typically dsfont is used, but
\(\mathds{1}\) produces no result (within lyx).

I could import the package in the preamble (Document>Settings>Preamble) via
\usepackage{dsfont} (untested), but I would like to avoid the Evil Red Text.

Your guidance on the matter is greatly appreciated,

Cheers,
--
-* Jonathan Horton*