I use Windows 10, LyX 2.2.1, and sync files across several PCs using OneDrive.

Problem:
* My user account on my job PC is "berntl", while on my private PCs it is
"Bernt".
* When I work on my job PC and specify the BibTeX file in the document, the
location "Users/berntl/OneDrive/..." is inserted, and this information is
synced via OneDrive to my other PCs.
* However on my (private) laptops, the correct location would be
"Users/Bernt/OneDrive/..." -- and thus LyX doesn't find the BibTeX file when I
try to preview the document on my laptop.

Question:
* Any suggestion on how to get around this problem?

Thanks.
-Bernt