Am Freitag, 17. Februar 2017 um 16:58:36, schrieb Guenter Milde
<mi...@users.sf.net>
> On 2017-02-17, Yenovk Lazian wrote:
>
> > I want to produce a LYX document in Armenian using UTF8 encoding. Armenian
> > is not included in the list of possible languages. Could you give me a cue
> > how to proceed to get a PDF document in Armenian?
>
> Armenian is not supported by the "Babel" language package.
> It works, however, with XeTeX/LuaTeX, Unicode fonts and the "Polyglossia"
> language package.
>
> Go to Document>Settings>Fonts, check "use non-TeX fonts" and select a font
> containing the Armenian letters.
>
> Then, Document>Settings>Languages should also provide Armenian.

With the actual TL I always get
! Package polyglossia Error: The current roman font does not contain the Armeni
an script!
(polyglossia)                Please define \armenianfont with \newfontfamily.

Do you know, which font would be OK?

> Günter

        Kornel