On 06/07/2017 10:51 AM, Alejandro Peralta Alzate wrote:
> Dear
> ​Lyx development group​
> ,
>
> I have an issue with LyX editor.
>
> But I want to know how to notify and where to post it
> ​?​
> .
>
> It's referent to menus. When I​ c​lick​ to an item, for example
> preferences of LyX (
> ​T​
> ools --> Preferences), and close the window of preference after
> configuring, appear like a phantom in the screen (See the image
> attached to this email)
> ​ and this "phantom" doesn't disappear from the screen.​
>

> ​I think is not necessary to install qt before installing Lyx, I don't
> know what happen.​

Presumably, the package manager does this for you.

> I installed the software on a Distro Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa 64 bits, and
> the version of TexLive is: 2017. The version of Lyx is: 2.2.2

Just so I understand. The problem is that one of LyX's menus just stays
there? Even though you are not using it?

If so, then that looks like a problem with Qt. LyX does not control
these sorts of menu actions by itself, but delegates them to Qt.

Richard