Hello,

I found that classicthesis-Lyx-v4.2_biblatex-bibtex8 compiles to PDF in Mageia6 whereas classicthesis-Lyx-v4.2_biblatex-biber does not.

'Documents > Settings > Bibliography > Bibliography Generation > Processor' is expected to show

 * biber
 * bibtex
 * bibtex8

This is what I see in openSUSE Leap 42.2 and accordingly classicthesis-Lyx-v4.2_biblatex-biber produces a perfect PDF.

Whereas in Mageia6 I can only see

 * bibtex
 * bibtex8

so, 'biber' is (still) missing and therefor (in my opinion as an ordinary user) no PDF output is generated.

Are the developers aware of this and will "biber" be made available in Mageia6 soon?

I should mention that in the earlier days of openSUSE Leap 42.2 neither classicthesis-Lyx-v4.2_biblatex-bibtex8 nor classicthesis-Lyx-v4.2_biblatex-biber did compile to PDF.

Cheers and thanks,
Michael