On Sunday, 7 October 2018 02.48.38 WEST Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best
Daniel of the bunch) wrote:
> Odd.  We are each running distributions of Linux (Fedora in my case),
> so the apps should be virtually identical.

What version of Fedora are you using?

I am running Fedora 29 (in development) and I do not have any problem with the
bad_bib.lyx. I send the resulting pdf attached.

The difference between Fedora 27 or 28 and Fedora 29 is that the texlive
included is newer.

> I'll worry about this less then, as it probably won't happen when the
> publisher processes my .tex and .bib files.

You are right here. Or if they have problems they will fix them.

> Thank you for your effort!

Regards,
--
José Abílio