13:40:10.630: Reloading configuration...LyX: reconfiguring user directory
support/Systemcall.cpp (261): Systemcall: 'python -tt
"/Applications/LyX.app/Contents/Resources/configure.py"
--with-version-suffix=-2.3
--binary-dir="/Applications/LyX.app/Contents/MacOS/"' did not start!
support/Systemcall.cpp (262): error The process failed to start. Either the
invoked program is missing, or you may have insufficient permissions to invoke
the program.
LyX: Done!
13:40:14.373: (reconfigure)Warning: Cite Engine not available