Hi all,

I just wanted to thank the LyX team for the work they do. I have written my PhD thesis 2 years ago with LyX, and it never failed on me. Even when X crashed once (in a 6 month period), LyX managed not to loose a single letter of my work.

It may seem late to thank the team now, but since I have now an anti-spam email (thanks yahoo) and my thesis have been finally uploaded on the web site of the university, I thought better late than ever ;)
The pdf (acrobat-friendly) can be found at:
http://www-optics.unine.ch/publications/theses/Thesis_Ripoll.pdf

Cheers,

Olivier Ripoll.

PS: I know at least two other theses written with LyX at the same institute, one of which is also online now:
http://www-optics.unine.ch/publications/theses/Thesis_Gonte.pdf