Sven Schreiber wrote:
Overall I'm quite impressed! But it still required some corrections afterwards, although I suspect some problems may be windows-specific (e.g. because of line-ending characters -- although I used an editor to try both unixish and windowsish settings without any difference!?).

Georg has just committed another fix. Apparently a '\n' character became "\\n". I'll try and upload a new version.

And I ended up using absolute paths everywhere for includegraphics as a simple workaround, because relative ones didn't work (tex2lyx complained "couldn't find").

Almost certainly this recently-introduced file horkage I've mentioned.

Later,
Angus