jean beney wrote:
Hello,

I notice that after a list (i.e. after \end{itemize}) LyX does not put an empty line, so that the next standard paragraph is not indented. My editor wants this paragraph to be indented. Until now, I use a script to add a newline after \end{itemize}.

Is there a way to tell LyX to add an empty lmine after a list?

I don't think there is an automatic way (unless you want to hack one of the layout include files), but as of LyX 1.5.4 you can put an empty paragraph between the list and the next line of text and change the environment of the empty paragraph to --Separator-- (or however the separator is listed on your environment drop-down list -- seems to vary a bit among classes).

/Paul