Iain Mac Donald a écrit :
Hello Jean-Marie,

[...]
I have scrguien.pdf too (but my version has the schematic on page 185)
and I note on page 201
Your KOMA-Script version is probably the most recent one (mine is old).
"The simplest rule is as follows: either refhpos is left at null and so
the width and alignment of the reference fields line are left to the
option refline, or refwidth as well as refhpos are set by the user."

Using this info I commented out refline and tried to set refwidth
and refhpos. I edited the LyX template, LaTeX Preamble in the
\KOMAoptions section and added my new info. However, I then get an error
when creating a dvi.

Package scrkbase Error: unknown KOMA option `refwidth'.
and
the same for `refhpos'.

Any further pointers would be appreciated.
I tried to obtain what you want with my example (ksl2pro).
I had to change this:
1. Replace the line
\...@setplength{refwidth}{0pt}
by these two lines in the NFpro.lco file:
\...@setplength{refhpos}{20mm}
\...@setplength{refwidth}{170mm}
2. Set the margins for the text in Document->Settings->Margins to the same value as above (20mm)

--
jmp