Hello,

I wonder if it's possible to control click a certain file in Explorer
using the mouse with Voiceover.  The reason I ask is I want to access
the "view previous versions" item on a Dropbox file.  From
instructions I read this option appears after control clicking a file
in Explorer - is there a keyboard equivalent of this?  If not, I
wonder how to get the mouse to the correct place and control click.
It should also be possible to do this via the dropbox website but I
can't ind the option that's meant to appear so maybe it's not visible
to Voiceover in Safari.

Anyhow I open Finder, have quick nag off, arrow to the file I want,
press VO Command f5, then (with mouse keys on) press Control numpad 5.
 THis does option click on a file as the menu I want comes up, but it
is not the file I wanted.  It seems the mouse is stuck on one
particular file and I can't get it to the file I want.  ALso on this
subject, I don't understand why in the commands help the command for
mouse up and mouse downer the same?  And how come there isn' a command
for mouse left or mouse right?

Has anyone got any ideas how I can option click a file? Or has anyone
found another way to view previous versions of a file in Dropbox?

Thanks,
Catherine