Hi Catherine,

Using the following steps, I was able to access the Dropbox menu option to
"View Previous Versions."
This assumes Dropbox is installed and is syncing properly.
This was done using a 2011 MacBook Air running OS 10.8.4 and Dropbox 2.0.22.

Step 1. Using standard VO commands, navigate to the Finder and press Command+N
to open a new Finder window.
Step 2. Interact with Finder's sidebar and then navigate to the Dropbox folder
in the sidebar.
Step 3. Press VO+J to jump to (and automatically interact with) the window
containing the list of files in the local dropbox folder.
Step 4. Press Command+2 to switch to list view. Note that this step isn't
necessary, but in my experience VO navigation just seems to work better in
either list or column views.
Step 5. Use the VO+Up/Down arrows to navigate to the desired file.
Step 6. Press VO+Shift+M to open the current file's shortcut menu.
Step 7. Arrow down through the shortcut menu to the "View Previous Versions"
item and press the Return key to activate it.
Step 8. On my system this opened a Safari page to my online Dropbox account
with an accessible list of the versions for this file. The first column in the
list is the version number and if I press VO+Spacebar on it, a copy of the file
downloads into the Downloads folder on my Mac.

HTH,
Bryan