No, the class path is either set to all the files in the srcdir, or to whatever
you explicitly set it to.  Since you explicitly set the class path to
-BclassPath=myapp.jar:ObjCBridge.jar:jna.jar then the class path is explicitly
set.

Note that with the javapackager everything passed in as a resource to -srcdir
and/or -srcfiles is placed in …/Contents/Java, and nowhere else.  This is so it
works mostly the same with Windows and linux, where those are placed in …/app.