It looks like the classpath is always just the main jar, no matter whether
I explicitly use -classPath or not. I am running
System.getProperty("java.class.path") and it returns "/path/to/myapp.jar"
and nothing else. This is the current command I'm running:

javapackager -deploy -native \
-name MyApp \
-outdir out \
-outfile MyApp \
-srcdir bin \
-appclass myapp.Main \
-BappVersion=0.4.2 \
-Bicon=logo_launcher.icns \
-BmainJar=myapp.jar \
-Bmac.category=public.app-category.developer-tools \
-Bmac.CFBundleIdentifier=info.oakleaf.myapp \
-Bmac.CFBundleName=MyApp \
-Bmac.signing-key-app="3rd Party Mac Developer Application: XXXXX" \
-Bmac.signing-key-pkg="3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: XXXXX" \
-Bmac.app-store-entitlements=MyApp.entitlements