I was just reading through your original codesign script for your
infinikind bundler option, and I noticed that you are using different
entitlements for the libs than for your app.  I don't recall if
entitlements are even required for the libs, but I have always just used
the same entitlements for my libs as for my app.  The script that I use is:
https://gist.github.com/shannah/fb2d89592f627d67d162

I haven't tried building with Yosemite yet, so it may suffer from the same
problems as yours.

Steve

--
Steve Hannah