*If* Nokia have no intention of open-sourcing this version of the
flasher (because it can flash the new "tablet" and Nokia may not like
the idea of releasing code relating to the internals of the new
"tablet"), then I'd sincerely hope that they would at release the code
to 3.0  as Nokia (yes, I mean Nokia: I'm not referring to Mer here)
have no intention of providing updates for the devices flasher-3.0
supports (not bitter about it in any way - I'm just telling it as a
statement of fact), it would be nice to have the source code to that
version. Of course: Only if this version or the latest final version -
whatever that may be - can't be open-sourced for whatever reason.

Best Regards,
Faheem