Hi,

I'm certainly far from being a licensing expert. But there is a
paragraph on a page at the busybox site which does make it clear wrt
busybox and releasing source: http://www.busybox.net/license.html

I see a /mnt/initfs/bin/busybox but I don't see the source available
for the busybox 1.00 used in the initfs.

But Mohammed's reply on the bug in question does give me a little more hope.

Best Regards,
Faheem