On Tuesday 19 January 2010 15:08:59 Kaj-Michael Lang wrote:
> And this breaks applications trying to use new packages, like
> sharing-dialog-dev

Is this a new package in the latest SDK?  Or a new version of an existing
package?

If it is a new package we could experiment with putting a version in
extras-devel (and extras-testing and, eventually, extras) -- I sugest giving
it a version nmber lower than the PR1.1 SDK version.  Before letting it ship
in to extras, we would have to do testing to find out whether having the
package installed from extras before doing the upgrade causes any problems
for the upgrade.

If it is a new version of an existing package, we need something like my
multi-queue solution, if that is workable, or multiple repositories.

Graham